Last update: April 20, 2020
We at Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC, along with our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Acella”), respect your concerns about privacy. Acella operates one or more websites (collectively, the “Acella Websites”), including www.AcellaPharma.com, and www.NPThyroid.com.
This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect about consumers, how we collect and may use that information, and with whom we share it. It also describes the measures we take to protect your personal information. This Privacy Notice describes Acella’s policies and procedures and is not a contract between you and Acella that creates any rights or obligations.
Information We Obtain
The types of information we may obtain about consumers include:
- Information that consumers provide to Acella that is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Acella, such as user names and email addresses for those who sign up for a newsletter or other resources
- Financial information necessary to complete certain transactions
- Other personal information you may provide to us to obtain an Acella service or product
In addition, when you visit our websites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies or web beacons, which may include Internet Protocol addresses, unique device identifiers, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating systems, language preferences, referring URL’s, information on actions taken, and dates and times of activity.
We may also obtain information about you from our resellers or other third-party partners or acquire information from public sources or from third-party sources, such as our advertising and market research partners.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
Acella collects consumer information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the consumer’s interaction with Acella. Acella does not use or disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
We may use the information for the following purposes:
- Send you news, updates, promotions, product information, event announcements, and other marketing communications.
- Disclose logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left
- Release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate
- Collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites, such as monitoring popular blogs (but note that while Acella may display this information publicly or provide it to others, Acella does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described herein)
- Provide potentially personally-identifying information that Acella employees, contractors, and affiliated organization need to know in order to process it on Acella’s behalf or to provide services available at Acella’s websites. Such information is only provided to those that have agreed not to disclose it to others.
If you are a registered user of one or more Acella Websites and have supplied your email address, you agree that in addition to any Resources you may have solicited or requested, Acella may further send you an email to provide you with information, to inform you of new products, to solicit your feedback, or to keep you up to date on Acella and its products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Information We Share With Others
Acella does not sell personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Acella will disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, in response to an investigation, under process of law or when Acella believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect Acella’s rights and interests, third parties, or the public at large.
However, in the event (i) Acella engages in one more asset sales or purchases, (ii) Acella is acquired, (iii) Acella engages in one or more business combinations, mergers or acquisitions, (iv) substantially all of Acella’s assets are acquired, or (v) Acella is subject to an event bankruptcy, certain personally-identifying information such as user information may be deemed an asset of Acella and may subject to assignment, transfer and/or acquisition by a third party.
How We Safeguard Your Personal Information
Acella takes administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying information.
You have certain choices about how we communicate with you and what information we collect from you. You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from Acella by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in our advertising emails.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you are a California resident and would like to ask us to refrain from sharing your personal information with certain of our affiliates and other third parties for their marketing purposes, or to submit an data access or data deletion request, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]